a soft voice, God said
- My child, I think you forget me more: you do not pray as before: you do not read my Word, Do not go to church much more ... Do you think you can live without my presence?
In his dream, my friend heard the answer:
- Lord, you have been there in my childhood through my parents. You have been there in my teens by my friends that I met in Sunday school, but today I am a responsible adult and I am free to do what I want!
Lord, most compassionate and merciful, then answered :
- Well, so be it! Want to lead your life as you please. Want to be master of your days and your actions, you want to take your flight. Well, either! It is your absolute right and I'm not going to stop you. But know one thing, only one: whatever you do, I'll be there at your side. In your doubts and disappointments in your joys in your regrets.
the morning, my friend got a strange feeling, he felt truly free, free as he had never been. He had reached adulthood, he had a job he liked, a small apartment and finally, he would live his life that he had always wanted. God was no longer the "obstacle" that he felt more and more. He went fully live in a world that opened to him.
My friend paused in his narrative, like a long hesitation. Finally, he answered and said unto me
- You know, life is not fully possible without God. I tried many things, but they gave me that disillusionment. I based my hopes on the wealth and comfort, on the recognition of others, ambition ... Well, all that I have not been no help. I lost everything: my job, my apartment (I rented one with a roommate now), the joy of being free did not last long.
Then one night, my friend heard again the voice of God
- My child, are you happy?
- Lord, you know. I'm not. I regret so much myself away from you, ignore you wanted to have ... Lord, forgive me!
God answered
- You know, everything you've lived all your troubles I was deeply saddened me, your God. I suffered with you. Today, I console you, because I love you how you were able to do in your life.
My friend does not ask perhaps more than before and it does not perhaps to church before, he opened can not be the Bible, as he was a child, but he knows he has the certainty that God loves them every day and often at night in his dreams, he recognizes the voice of the Lord said unto him
- My child, I love you whatever you hast been able to do and whatever you do.
0 comments:
Post a Comment