And so already the end of the first week of 2010.
week was a busy and increased to full speed. I do not know if I have to hope or fear that it keeps at this pace all year.
I still had time to take and post a picture for the challenge "Square" of PhotoFriday.
however I encourage you all to put your vote behind Chip and his quote from up here next Thursday.
Thursday on the idea of chip we went to the museum of natural history among others attend the exhibition on butterflies. I spent a very good day and an outlet at Max Brenner chocolate for a snack while has ended the day. the evening we are very relaxed and I spent good time in my freeroll Day, lacking the cash for very little, finishing 74 of 4580 (98.4% survival) when the 63rd former are paid.
There's snowing again today in the windows.
The weekend should be calm and warm.
0 comments:
Post a Comment