Monday, January 11, 2010

Sildenafil Citrate Tablets

Second Final Table. TGIF

This weekend was pretty good from a results point of view poker.
must say it was pretty much begins Friday evening. In addition to the freeroll I registered at the same time has another tournament for $ 1. I did well since I made my second "final table" * and this time I could defend myself and finish second on 134 participants for a gain of 25.8 $. I was 3 when we were the smallest stack and the other 2 knew each other well, but I fought and I'm sliding into second position. I was well behind the chip leader with 150k chips when I had only had 50k. I'm back to 120k/80k but I lost everything when my Kto K8o faced a dual pair. That's life.
I remember the results of the freeroll but I remember having survived two breaks and 60/70% of the players ...
Saturday was also good but no real result.
I finished 213th in 4114 (95%) and 369th in 3751 (91%)
135th on Sunday 4122 (97%)

I think I found a good state of mind for tournaments . I hope to maintain these results.

* I do not know if the 12/29/09 was my first final table of a tournament in more than 50 players, but as I do not want to torture me I'll assume that's the case.

0 comments:

Post a Comment